Monday, September 27, 2010

The Friends of Sweets Society: Jacques Torres Wicked Hot Chocolate Cake


To counteract my baking lazy I have created the Friends of Sweets Society. Or FOSS. I pleaded to my friends and family to please send me their sweets, their baked goods, their tired, their poor, their delicious. We are creating an America for things that cause cavities- one nation bound together by sweets, baked goods, deliciousness, & a childlike need for instant gratification.

F.O.S.S. #1 : Jacques Torres 3 layer Wicked Hot Chocolate Layer Cake

Made by Julia Zollman Wickes on the occassion of John F. Wickes' 59th Birthday

Recipe Not Disclosed for super secret reasons. However, see below for the Jacques Torres description of their Wicked Hot Chocolate.

Wicked Hot Chocolate features allspice, cinnamon, ground, sweet ancho chili peppers, and smoked, ground chipotle chili peppers!

Three layers of cake. Whipped Cream Filling and Chocolate Frosting. Oh. My.
F.O.S.S. #1 just happened. Whether homemade or just particularly neat please send them our way. Calling all sweets, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment