Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Candy Cups

 


The first rule of baking is to know your audience. Don't prepare a fancy fruit-jam filled cake for a 2 year old. Do not make carrot cake cupcakes for people who don't like carrot cake. Apparently, despite all your hard work they still don't like carrot cake. I struggled with my sister's birthday. What do you make especially for someone, while always appreciative of your work, just doesn't really eat baked goods? I wanted to bake her something ubber-complicated to show her how much work I felt her birthday deserved...but instead decided to make something she would actually eat.

Candy Cups

All her faves- Swedish Fish, Gummi Worms, Butterfinger bites, chocolate covered peanuts, Peach rings, & Cinnamon bears. Presented like cupcakes they pleased both of us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! I'll take a swedish fish candy cup please!

    ReplyDelete