Monday, August 16, 2010

Late Night Adorable Picnics with Ms. Sharon Jones


We discovered the perfect menu to enjoy Ms. Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings in Prospect Park on Saturday evenings, all packed into the adorable plaid picnic bag. All of it can be bought at the grocery store in under 10 mins., which makes for a perfect lazy Saturday. I did muddle that grapefruit myself, I promise...

1. Bag o' Bread from Northside Bakery - onion rolls, ciabatta, and one other form of delicious carbs.
2. Amazing Herbed Goat Cheese
3. Raspberry Jam
4. Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese
5. Sharp Cheddar
6. Bagel Chips
7. Hummus
8. Vodka, Soda Water, and Fresh Muddled Grapefruit. I just knew I would be muddling all summer.

And THEN Sharon Jones all night long on our adorable picnic blanket...soooooo perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment